SweetLemon -Dating Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anybody gives shopping tips for girl?

2 posters

Go down

Can anybody gives shopping tips for girl? Empty Can anybody gives shopping tips for girl?

Post  David Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

I used to always go to Singapore to buy my clothes / shoes etc when I lived in Penang. My lifestyle has now changed,I will still check out the familar labels when in Singapore in October but I also need updated info on where to shop.

I want stylish shoes,casual but classy. I work with visitors to Thailand and require shoes/clothing that arent too overdressed but stylish.I used to like Celia Loe products and from memory they also did a shoe range.

Also where to buy nice costume jewelery, I am an earring girl.

Thank You

David

Back to top Go down

Can anybody gives shopping tips for girl? Empty Re: Can anybody gives shopping tips for girl?

Post  singku Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Hello,

Far East Plaza would be a good starting point. It's popular Level One is perceived as a mostly teens hangout, but it is chockful of costume jewelry stores. Other than the bunch of teensy clothing stores, there are also a handful of shops targeting the younger working crowd. Also lots of shoe stores (and also more costume jewelry stores!) on the upper levels.

Thanks,

promotional caps

singku

Back to top Go down