Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig

Post  singku on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Be Aware "All Lace Front Wigs Are Not The Same Quality" --

With fly-by-night lace front wig retailers popping up on the Internet overnight, most wonder are all lace front wigs the same. Why some wigs cost $300 and others cost $3,000. We researched wig companies and found some interesting facts.

A lace front wig is not a lace front wig. They differ in many ways.

Ask as many questions as possible before ordering --

Some Facts:

1. Most web sites selling wigs online purchase their wigs from China.

2. 90% of the wigs are manufactured in Asia. The other 10% are manufactured in Europe and United States.

3. Most of the lace front wig distributors are mislead -- promoting that their wigs are made with Indian Remy hair and they aren't. (human and animal hair are blended).

Toronto Criminal Lawer

singku

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig

Post  singku on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 am

Hello,

A far advancement from the old buy lace front wigs we used to see, these glueless lace front wigs are more real-looking hair and even unrecognizable from a distance. It is even undetectable from just a few inches away. Fashion has not been the same since.
However, not only it is beneficial for fashion, it has also been considered a helpful accessory in the medical field, too. People suffering with specific medical conditions that cause balding or lost of hair have come to realize the benefits these lace front wigs give them. A medium length buy lace front wigs can work well, but long locks can also look perfect, especially if you like to wear it down often.

Thanks,

Debt Consolidation Loan

singku

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig

Post  mariyarussel on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 am

From what you are saying, it seems you are confused about choosing the best Wig. It depends on your taste. Which one do you prefer ? Lace front or full lace wing. Choose the one that you think suits you better. I think first one suits you very well.

mariyarussel

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choosing The Right Lace Front Wig

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum